Fun fun fun Jen looks like your babysitting business is taking off!!! I am happy for you I hope you will be able to stay home more!! I hope your night at work the other night went ok and if you have to work tonight I am sorry but I will see you in the morning!! Oh and your kids breakdancing is so freaking cute!!
They look so cute! You are starting a business? How fun. Looks like you have great clients. Tell Bryce to keep up the good work. Break Dancing the movie was my favorit when I was his age. He is already better than I was.
5 comments:
Looking at all your cute pages is making me so jealous! I wish Jace would just buy me photoshop already!
Fun fun fun Jen looks like your babysitting business is taking off!!! I am happy for you I hope you will be able to stay home more!! I hope your night at work the other night went ok and if you have to work tonight I am sorry but I will see you in the morning!! Oh and your kids breakdancing is so freaking cute!!
They look so cute! You are starting a business? How fun. Looks like you have great clients. Tell Bryce to keep up the good work. Break Dancing the movie was my favorit when I was his age. He is already better than I was.
jen you are amazing. I really look up to you! there is no way I could do all that you do. this may sound cheesey but you truley are my wonder women.
I love your new blog background. It's adorable!
Post a Comment