Kira started dance class this fall. I was a little worried because of her performance and cheer clinic, but she has done so well. She loves it. Kira showing off her moves at dance class This is how they walk on stage--on their tiptoes. "hands on hips, smiles on lips" That is what their teacher says to get them all ready and in position. Stretching.
That is so cute!! I love her little dance outfit. And her little feet up on tip toe! So cute! Two side notes. 1- I love your Halloween blog! Now you can't make fun of my Halloween decor. And 2- I want to go to the Pumpkin Patch thing again this year. Maybe next weekend?
5 comments:
That is so cute!! I love her little dance outfit. And her little feet up on tip toe! So cute! Two side notes. 1- I love your Halloween blog! Now you can't make fun of my Halloween decor. And 2- I want to go to the Pumpkin Patch thing again this year. Maybe next weekend?
How freakin' cute!! And I have to say, her little outfit is by far the cutests, & most ballerina-esque!
Oh the Quanset Hut...
Ahhh, doesn't the Quanset hut bring back memories? she looks so cute! How fun!
So cute! I love these pics of your adorable little girl!
Post a Comment