
It's official we are heading to Disneyland--Sadly without Monica and Jorge :(, but we are going to have a blast!!!!! I am so excited. I have been trying to talk Trever into going for nearly two years now. He was always so worried about taking our kids when they were too little. So when are we NOT going to have a little baby around??? I told him we should go while I am not expecting or nursing. Our first family vacation!!!!! BTW, if anyone sees my kids don't tell them anything about it---We are just going to surprise them. We will just load them up in the car and show up at Disneyland---Bryce will be so surprised and excited! I think this will be the only time I will be able to pull this off since eventually they will have to pack for themselves. I'm sure Mickey will make sure we have a lot of FUN.
6 comments:
OMG! that sounds like so much fun. We had some friends that did that with their kids and they were so surprised. You will all have so much fun.
That sounds so fun! I love that you are surprising them! I think that I will do that in a few years! Have a fabulous time!
Yes, I am totally jealous!! Next time!!
I am so excited for you. Especially after just coming home from a Disney excursion. The kids are going to make the trip that much more fun. When are you going?
You guys are going to have a blast!! That is so much fun that you are surprising them. We took Kaylie when she was 2 and she LOVED it!!! Hope you have a great time!!
So, I took Wyatt a year or so ago and his favorite ride was the monsters inc ride - we rode it about 14 million times - so make sure you hit that one - I think it is california adventures and if you get there early there shouldn't be a line - you guys will have so much fun! Just slap one of those harnesses on the kiddos and hit the disney pavement. Travel safe and have fun!
Post a Comment