Monday, May 4, 2009

Easter

Yes, I am way, way behind. I decided it was time to post some new pics.
On Saturday we dyed easter eggs with Brynn and Steele. The kids loved it!!


Then on Sunday it was time for the big Vernon Easter Egg Hunt. I don't know who has more fun, the kids, or my Dad. He walks around and gives everyone clues--it is so great.



I was sitting down to take a picture of kambree, so she kneeled down too.

Finally, we made a little time for horsin' around

Xander and Cloud


My brother's horse, I swear, is out to get me, whenever I am around he follows behind me and tries to nibble on my clothes. We had to have a little talk.

2 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

Way cute pics, Jen! I really love the one of you giving the horse a talkin' too! haha :)

Kristi said...

I love the one of you and your horse friend! Congrats on starting up your photography-- I can't wait to see more of your amazing stuff!