Friday, October 10, 2008

Shout out to #22

I have to give a big shout out to my brother #22. The kids and I went with my mom and dad to watch the game. It was in American Fork at ALA. The braves played a great game, especially considering that they were playing against sophmores and juniors. Jaxon caught an interception and nearly a touchdown. I was so proud of him--so Way to go Jax!!!!
I tried to photoshop an arrow in there because you can't see him very well.


He obviously inherited the vernon chicken legs.

Back to the huddle after his great interception.

Bryce, Kira, and Bronson always hang out at all the football games.

7 comments:

Cher said...

Your kids are so cute!
Ps...we need to hang..and not just talk about it like actually do it and have a girls night when we are not with kids...husband..work...school... cleaning...cooking...and whatever the heck else we do!

MEGandJEFF said...

I AGREE W/ CHERYL!!!! Geeeez..we talk & talk & talk..we freakin' need to take action & get our girl time on!! :)

I also agree that your kids are adorable. And I think that you are an awesome sister to travel to your bro's game & support him :) But I wouldn't expect any less from 'Wonder Jen' :)

Jalee said...

Pics are great....chicken legs??? whats that? good job bro!!! wish i could have been there

Jalee said...

So your page looks way cute....hint hint you should totally address your sister page :)

MEGandJEFF said...

WAY cute new page decor, Jen!! LOVE IT! And love you! :)

Maclaine & Sara said...

Cute background and the pictures of your kids are darling. What a beautiful family you have! :)

Dennis Family said...

Cute new blog background!! I love it!!