Thursday, September 25, 2008
Study Break
Well, I know I haven't been keeping up lately (I know, I know the "blog queen of east 8" has become deliquent). So, I am taking a break from my studies to report that I am still alive, still in school, and yes, I still have three kids. However; I wasn't aware that having a Kindergartener and going to college would be so much work. I thought Kindergarten was a little more laid back, but I was wrong. I am pretty sure I spend double the time on Bryce's homework (which he gets EVERY day) than on my own. This means that I am getting A's in college and barely making it in Kindergarten. I guess schools are really stepping it up, which is awesome, so hopefully Bryce will be extra prepared! Now, back to my studies (the college ones). Oh and thanks to all my girls at work and Rori for keeping me going--you all inspire me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Homework?!?! Yuck! I am glad I don't have to worry about that for three years. I guess that is what you get for being an over acheiver Sorry Babe!!!
Yeah..I noticed that the homework load has increased since my elementary days when I was helping my little bros w/ their homework...ANYWHO, so, um..girls night?? I know that's alot to ask of superwoman :) But I'll settle for just eating icecream in a car..lol. Just need some Jen time!
I'm bummed that work got in the way of us hanging out (AGAIN:() I hope your tests went well, darlin'! Love ya!
I love ya hun..hang in there:) I'm he crazy one in nursing school with two kids and I work!...but doing double duty for homework??? That takes supermom:) love ya!
It is good to see that you got a break :). Hope all is going great.
Post a Comment